Monday, February 13th
5:30pm to 7:30pm
Winton Branch Library
611 Winton Rd N, Rochester, NY 14609
1. Chapter Business and Updates
- We’ll be passing the hat to raise $ for a RADS banner and outreach materials
- Updates on the Platform for a Progressive Movement
- Rapid Response Plan for urgent mobilizations
2. Presentation: Why We Need Single-Payer (Medicare-for-All) Now
Finger Lakes Chapter of Physicians for a National Health Program
Sue Ladwig is a long-time staff member at URMC, currently working as the research and quality improvement coordinator for palliative care, and is active in single-payer advocacy groups.
DSA’s own Ted Brown is a UR faculty member who teaches and publishes on the history and current challenges of medicine, public health, and health policy and who is an active member of several single- payer advocacy groups.